Short Update

 I'm allergic to something, probably the Woolite laundry soap I'm using. I'm randomly breaking out in these...lesions for lack of a better term. They're somewhere between a zit and a bug bite; they're mad as hell, tend to appear in inconvenient places like waistbands and bra lines, and go away in their own sweet time regardless of what I do or don't do. I guess the irony is I'm realizing this while the washer is running with next week's work clothes. I think I'm just gonna make my own laundry soap. There are a couple of good recipes online, one each for dry and wet. All I need now is to find someone who'll loan me a food processor....anyone??
Off to bed. It's late (for me, having been up at 6am, albeit breifly), and as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I'm too tired to be at all eloquent. :) Night.

1 comment:

Johnna Sutton said...

Use vinegar on you "rash" ;) the organic kind with the "mother" in it. You dont need a processor to make soap, just a big stock pot! Your on your way to being a "farm girl" even if it's all in your mind. :) I love your writting...blessings