What # are you?

Quote of the Day:
Wabi is like the feeling of the evening sky in autumn, somber of color, hushed of all sound. Somehow, as if for reasons one should be able to call to mind, tears begin to flow uncontrollably.  - Kamo No Chomei

I took a quiz of sorts today asking a range of questions where I was supposed to rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10. It's an odd feeling. How do I convey what I think about things if the answer is anything other than 1 or 10? For example, one statement was "I believe that the phrase 'the best things in life are free' is a myth". I don't believe it's a myth, the best things in life are free: love, friendship, happiness...they don't cost money but that doesn't mean you don't work your ass off for them. So the answer is "if you're talking about money specifically, then no...". What number do you think covers that?

The move is done. One roommate out; another in. I'm exhausted. 14 hrs. Today has been cleaning, collecting missed items, and trying to get situated. Not done. Found an excellent little burger joint, the kind we can introduce our "white" friends to - they'd never go on their own.

Working on endeavors to change a few things in my life. Fingers crossed...

No comments: