A Brief (Hungover) Note

It's the morning after.

After too much exquisit food, drink, chocolate pudding brownies (thank you Beth), general rowdiness, and hugs that were not too friendly to my new piercings. I'll never turn down hugs though - the piercings will just have to suck it up. I don't think there were any incriminating photos, but there were some pics taken of a new but short lived arrival named Steve (you'll meet him later). Don't think I drank enough to be hung over but the usual symptoms are all here this morning and talking loudly.

At some point I'm going to put some clothes on and go to work. Blogging in the nude is nice, especially when (allegedly) hung over. A full run down of the Pig Out, as its now being affectionately called, will be available later, hopefully this afternoon.

We love you, Steve.

No comments: