Susu's and Other Fun Things

I have a few minutes before work, so I thought I'd drop a line. I've been working this last week - haven't been on my feet this much in 6 months or so and it's taking some adjusting, generally with a lot of Ibuprofen and soaking my poor dogs in cool water each night - and I've learned a few important points concerning retail.

1. The guys I work with are convinced my amazing success (I sold $1350 yesterday to their $250) is due to my "susu's" - I think that's Phillipino for tits.
2. Tits aren't everything but they certainly help.
3. In retail, what some guys say about womens' answer concerning sex is actually true: No in fact means Yes.
4. Chewing gum in front of a client is unprofessional, but so is having tuna breath.
5. Commission is awesome as long as its not all you have to live on.
Today is my Friday and also the day we dress down from slacks and polos and dress up in attire matching the theme of the weekend - today is beach/Hawaiian day. So I've wearing some jeans that make my butt look fabulous (this combined with the tits - forget about it!) and one of my Honey's old Hawaiian shirts, which is at least a size too big for me and will have to do.
Time to go make some money!!

No comments: